The US Open 23 is an excellent option for your future tennis star with fun graphics and great playability. Lightweight and durable thanks to its AirLite Alloy frame construction, this racquet prioritizes playability above all else. Behind the heritage and support of the USTA, this racquet is used at many junior events to help kids learn fundamentals and develop a passion for the sport.
Wilson US Open 23 Junior Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Aluminum composition supplies notable durability and lightweight strength.
- Recommended for ages 7-8
- Fun design on racquet hoop inspired by US Open
- AirLite Alloy construction creates lightweight frame with power and durability
- Pairs well with starter orange or red tennis balls
- Head Size: 95sq inches / 612 sq cm
- Length: 23 inches
- Strung Weight: 7.05 oz / 200 grams strung
- String Pattern: 16x19