The new update to the Blade family is here! Exciting new features have been added to the line of racquets used by competitive players at the club and tour level. If you have a long and fast swing and are looking for a racquet to provide more control and feel than power, the Blade series are great new options for you!
This edition of the Blade incorporates new FreeFlex technology, the carbon mapping technique that has made the Clash series immensely popular. The technology creates a more flexible frame in different directions depending on the stroke to increase dwell time of the ball on the string bed providing a better feel and excellent control. A thinner beam further improves the feel and flex of the racquet, inspiring players to attack the ball and confidently take big swings without overhitting.
The Blade 100L is a great stepping stone into performance racquets and competitive tennis. At 10.1 ounces, this racquet is very easy to swing and offers a 100 sq inch head for a little larger sweetspot than the 98 inch models. The thin beam and FreeFlex technology will still require the player to take big swings at the ball while the frame absorbs the impact and helps control the shot. For players looking to progress to heavier control racquets and up and coming juniors looking for performance frames, the Blade 100L is a great first step. This racquet is sold unstrung.
- Lighter and more maneuverable for easier swings
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Head Size: 100 sq inches / 645 sq cm
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Weight: 10.1 ounces / 285 grams
- Balance: 4 pts HL / 330 mm
- Swingweight: 315
- Beam Width: 22mm / 22mm / 22mm
- Flex: 69
- Tension Range: 50-60 lbs / 23-27 kg
- String Pattern: 16x19
Designed for today's big-hitting, aggressive game, the Blade series serves as the top-played franchise on Tour for a reason: commanding feel. Thinner, more flexible beams provide a strong connection and feel for the ball, inspiring competitive players to attack their opposition and control points. Equipped with a variety of string patterns, head sizes and swing weights, this versatile lineup boasts a sharp design for the next generation of hard-hitting players.