The Wilson Pro Staff 97 v13 has always been the perfect counter to the RF 97. This lighter, easier swinging frame is great in the hands of so many types of players from club intermediate to more advanced tournament players. Wilson has continued with many of the key technical specifications of previous models however they have added something that we know players will enjoy – a slightly denser string bed which will give better and more consistency on the string bed. The braided 45-degree graphite provides optimal feel and stability. Wilson labs have also added a new ergonomic end cap that players will feel quickly with the added comfort when gripping the racquet.
Players with mid to longer swings will appreciate the headlight balance (10 pts HL), the lighter weight (314 grams/11 ounces) and the 21.5 FB geometry. And if spin is something you are looking for, the 16x19 string pattern will drive your opponent crazy.
Similar to the RF 97, the new modern design gives a nod to the past with the black base, exposed carbon fibers with a gloss finish and the addition of red/yellow pin stripes along the throat.
- Lighter weight version of Roger Federer's Pro Staff RF97 Autograph
- Braid 45 construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability
- String Mapping provides a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel
- New Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Modern design gives nod to classic Pro Staff heritage with black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat
- Head Size: 97 sq. inches / 625 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Weight: 11.07 oz / 314 g unstrung
- Balance: 10 pts head light / 312mm unstrung
- Swing Weight: 320
- Beam width: 21.5mm / 21.5mm / 21.5mm
- Flex: 66
- Tension Range: 50-60 lbs / 23-27 kg
- String Pattern: 16/19
- Year Introduced: 2020
- Style #: WR043811U