Clash 108 offers the most generous sweet spot among Wilson's Clash lineup. At 108 square inches and just 9.9 oz (280 g), the head provides plenty of forgiveness at a comfortable swing weight. While a larger head typically reduces control, Clash 108 features a proprietary carbon construction that augments frame flexibility. This flexibility allows the frame to bend in dimensions that work seamlessly with the modern tennis swing, providing extra dwell time and ball pocketing for excellent control. StableSmart frame geometry delivers critical stability throughout the swing, creating an incredible feeling of confidence in every shot.
This racket is sold unstrung.
- Head-light balance reduces swing weight and amplifies control of the head through the swing
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control. FreeFlex is a revolutionary technology that makes Clash the world's first racquet intentionally engineered to bend with any swing style. Traditional horizontal strokes and modern vertical ones are enhanced through proprietary carbon mapping, allowing players to swing freely and confidently with maximum ball pocketing and control.
- StableSmart is a unique frame geometry, designed through digital simulation that provides best-in-class stability and power for the most flexible frame in tennis.
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
- Head Size: 108 sq. inches / 697 sq. cm
- Length: 27.25 inches / 69.22 cm
- Weight: 9.9 oz / 280 g unstrung
- Balance: 3 pts head light / 335mm unstrung
- Swing Weight: 311
- Beam width: 24.5mm / 24.5mm / 24.5mm
- Flex: 57
- Tension Range: 48-58 lbs / 22-26 kg
- String Pattern: 16/19
- Year Introduced: 2019