The manifestation of Wilson's most noteworthy racket innovation, Clash 100 features a pair of technologies that work together to create ultimate control. FreeFlex uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, StableSmart features a unique frame geometry that maintains excellent stability and power. A highly playable performance racket that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability, Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles. This racket is sold unstrung.
- Super head-light balance reduces swing weight and amplifies control of the head through the swing
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control. FreeFlex is a revolutionary technology that makes Clash the world's first racquet intentionally engineered to bend with any swing style. Traditional horizontal strokes and modern vertical ones are enhanced through proprietary carbon mapping, allowing players to swing freely and confidently with maximum ball pocketing and control.
- StableSmart is a unique frame geometry, designed through digital simulation that provides best-in-class stability and power for the most flexible frame in tennis.
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
- Head Size: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Weight: 10.4 oz / 295 g unstrung
- Balance: 10 pts head light / 310mm unstrung
- Swing Weight: 312 unstrung
- Beam width: 24.5mm / 24.5mm / 24.5mm
- Flex: 55 RA
- Tension Range: 48-58 lbs / 22-26 kg
- String Pattern: 16/19
- Year Introduced: 2019