The Dunlop SX 300 Lite Tennis Racquet for players transitioning to a full size adult frame or picking up the game for the first time. Featuring Dunlop Srixon's Sonic Core made with Infinergy at 2 and 10 o'clock of the racquet hoop for improved impact shock and reduced vibration, this racquet feels solid through contact. Spin Boost Grommets provide a dynamic shape and spin to the ball thanks to the dense and controlled drilling pattern. Grommets around the frame have an oblong shape that promotes string movement to deliver more bite and spin potential to each shot. Overall the Dunlop SX 300 Lite Tennis Racquet is extremely maneuverable and fast through the air. Dynamic from all areas of the court, this racquet suits a wide range of players but is perfectly suited for players that are transitioning to a full size adult frame or taking up tennis.
Dunlop SX 300 Lite Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.0 oz. / 285 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 270 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 302
- Flex: 68
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Sonic Core Infinergy
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: Dunlop Synthetic