Babolat updates the best-selling Pure Aero, racquet choice of Rafael Nadal, and the results are a racquet that offers more control and feel while still retaining it's title as the ultimate spin racquet.
The aerodynamic frame enables the racket head to move more quickly, and thereby increases ball speed, and enhanced spin. This racket responds superbly to players who seek power and optimal spin. This racket is sold unstrung.
- Generates more spin and faster racquet head speed
- Pure feeling and longer contact between the ball and the string
- More stability and precision
- Aeromodular 3: an aerodynamic frame integrating bumper and grommets and an optimized design to increase racquet head speed and generate more spin.
- FSI Spin: an open string pattern for ultimate spin, oblong shaped spin grommets built at 6 and 12 o'clock increase spin with a wider string interaction.
- Woofer System : thanks to a longer contact time between the ball and the string, the Woofer System offers a maximum of spin with a great feeling, superior control and comfort.
- Cortex Pure Feel powered by SMAC: better vibration dampening thanks to a new material integrated in the graphite of the racquet that provides incredible sound and a pure feel.
- CarbonPlyStabilizer powered by Chomarat: a new generation of high-performance carbon fibers for more control and stability on every shot.
- Headsize: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g unstrung
- Balance: 7 pts head light / 320mm unstrung
- Swingweight: 327 strung
- Beam width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm
- Flex: 71 RA
- Tension Range: 50-59 lbs / 23-27 kg
- String Pattern: 16/19